In This Time of COVID-19, TSP’s Ministry Continues
Message from Colin Phillips, Chair of the TSP Church Board:
In the first verse of her hymn Will Your Anchor Hold, Priscilla Owens asks ‘Will your anchor drift, or firm remain?’ TSP certainly is an anchor in the lives of many. We are a concrete expression of faith in a loving and just God. We care for our community. We are a place to make art. We are dedicated to social change.
Despite the pandemic, TSP’s ministry continues. In many ways, our work is more important than ever.
Your financial contribution at this critical time helps TSP and the United Church of Canada continue our important mission here in Toronto and across Canada.
6 Ways You Can Give
• TSP’s activities locally
• the Mission and Service Fund of the United Church of Canada
1. Pre-Authorized Remittance (PAR)
form. Email the completed form to email@example.com.
110 Barton Avenue
Toronto, ON M6G 1P9
5. Credit Card
6. Time and Talent
Trinity-St. Paul’s United Church seeks to be an inclusive and affirming Christian community — living out our faith individually and in our life together, engaging the world locally and globally for the sake of justice and peace, and striving to be a centre for faith, justice and the arts.
Trinity-St. Paul’s United Church is an Affirming congregation of the United Church of Canada.
We believe that all persons are equal before God; that the miracle of God’s creation is manifested through our many differences; and that racism is a sin and violates God’s desire for humanity.
As a Centre for Faith, Justice and the Arts (CFJA) we are committed to:
Trinity-St. Paul’s manages an endowment fund which is held to support and enhance the operations and mission of the church. These funds are invested in four areas.
• A fossil free market fund that is screened against ESG (environmental, social, and governance) criteria.
• A market fund specializing in the environmental sector.
• Investments in global development through Oikocredit, an international ecumenical development cooperative society.
• To support Indigenous social enterprise we have invested in the Raven Indigenous Impact Fund.